Camurus AB (“we”/”Camurus”) is committed to protecting your personal data. All processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). This privacy notice describes how we process and use personal data we receive from you in connection with the use of this website and how you can contact us if you have additional questions regarding our processing of your personal data.
1. What personal data is processed and why?1.1 The purpose of this website is to help people who are dependent on heroin and/or other opioids and their families by providing them with practical information about opioid dependence and to clearly understand the options available about how it can be treated. The website is thus for informational purposes and we will only collect and process personal data that your web browser makes available whenever you visit the Camurus website, including Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser language, geographical location data, date and time, cookies, and information about accessed pages. The purpose for collecting and processing such personal data is to make the website available to you and to improve, develop, and enhance the usability of the website. For more information about cookies, please see Section 6 below.
2. What is the legal basis for processing of your personal data?2.1 Camurus only processes your personal data where we have legal grounds for the processing. The processing of your personal data for the purpose described in Section 1 above is based on Camurus’ legitimate interest, as we wish to make the website available to you and to improve, develop and enhance the usability of the site in order to satisfy your needs and improve our support of the Buvidal website. We have performed a balance of interest assessment and have concluded that our legitimate interest in processing your personal data for the purpose of improving and developing the website as described above, outweighs your potential interest in not having your personal data processed for this purpose. You are always entitled to object to this assessment.
You can read more about your rights below.
3. Who has access to your personal data?
3.1 We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss, unlawful access, etc. The number of persons with access to your personal data is limited. Only individuals associated with Camurus that need to process your personal data in accordance with the purpose above will have access to your personal data.
3.2 We will share your personal data with Beebyte AB, which hosts, develops and offers support for this website. Beebyte AB’s data centre is located in Karlstad, Sweden. If you contact us through this website we may also share your personal data with Microsoft, who provides IT-services to us where your personal data (e.g. email address) may be stored.3.3 We will not transfer your personal data to countries outside of EU/EEA, which may have a lower level of protection than within the EU/EEA.
4. For how long is your personal data stored?
We store the personal data only as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data has been collected or as follows from Section 6.2 below.
5. What are your rights?5.1 Camurus AB, Reg. No. 556667-9105, address Ideon Science Park, 223 70 Lund, Sweden, is the controller of the processing of your personal data. This means that we are responsible for your personal data being processed correctly and in accordance with applicable laws. 5.2 You are entitled to know what personal data we are processing regarding you, and you can request a copy of such data. You are entitled to have incorrect personal data regarding you corrected, and in some cases you may request that we delete your personal data. If you have given your consent to processing of your personal data for an explicit purpose you may always withdraw your consent. If you want to withdraw your consent, you may contact us through the contact information provided in Section 5.3. You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data, and request that the processing of your personal data be limited. Please note that limitation or deletion of your personal data may result in functions on the website not working as intended. You are also under certain circumstances entitled to extract your personal data in a machine-readable format and to transfer the personal data to another controller. There may be conditions or limitations to your rights. It is therefore not certain that you for example have the right of data portability in the specific case since this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity. 5.3 If you have questions regarding how we process personal data concerning you or wish to exercise your rights in accordance with Section 5.2, you are most welcome to contact us at email@example.com or by mail to the address above. 5.4 If you have any objections or complaints about the way we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the applicable Data Protection Authority.
6. ChangesIf any changes are made concerning the processing of your personal data, we will inform you by publishing an updated version of this privacy notice on this website.
7.1 A ‘cookie’ is a small text file containing information which is stored on your computer. Cookies are only used for technical reasons and to facilitate your use of a website. One type of cookie will save a file permanently on your computer. It can thereafter be used to customise this website based on the user’s choices and interests. Another common type of cookie is the “session cookie”. When you visit a website, session cookies are sent between your computer and the server to collect information. Session cookies are not saved once you close your web browser. For more information about how cookies work, please be referred to www.allaboutcookies.org.
7.2 Opioiddependenceandme.com uses 3 statistic cookies which help us to understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Cookie name: _ga
Cookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Expiry: 2 years
Data is sent to: Sweden
Cookie name: _gat
Cookie purpose description: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
Expiry: 1 day
Data is sent to: Sweden
Cookie name: _gid
Cookie purpose description: Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
Data is sent to: United States
7.3 We are continuously working to improve the website. For this purpose, we use Google Analytics to analyse our users behaviour on an anonymous and aggregated level.
7.4 If you do not wish to accept cookies you can change your web browser’s settings to automatically deny the storage of cookies or to inform you when a website wants to store cookies on your computer. Previously stored cookies can also be deleted through the web browser (for more on this see below under Section 6.4). Please note that certain areas and functions on this website require cookies and may not function if cookies are deleted or declined.
7.5 If you wish to remove the cookies that are already on your equipment, and you are using a PC and a newer browser, you can press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE simultaneously. If this shortcut does not work, you can find the support pages for the most commonly used browsers as well as a link to delete flash-cookies here:
7.6 For more information regarding the cookies used on this website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy notice was published on June 24, 2019.